Will any Tories join The Independent Group?

Well the Labour party seem to be in disarray. Another  MP has announced she is leaving or has left the fold! Not sure how this is going to end, I heard a rumor that some unhappy and disgruntled MP's from the Conservative benches intend to join the new group. Another rumour doing the rounds is that Theresa May is set to call a snap election! Brexit seems to be causing major shocks throughout the country and just when I along most of the rest of the population had got so fed up with it I am done caring. 
All I know for certainty is we are due to leave the EU on  on Friday, March 29, 2019 and on that Saturday morning I go God willing will wake up and drink tea and eat breakfast as normal! It is in the following days months and years we will reap the benefits or the hand of leaving will come home to haunt us. I am of an age that I have got less birthdays ahead than I have already celebrated. I will see the immediate aftermath but my children and grandchildren are the ones who will have to pick up the pieces and reshape a future of the mess that is Brexit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...