Plastic free Minster on Instagram

 I have a problem! I just found and followed Plastic free Minster on Instagram and I cannot copy the logo. Click here to see it and follow the group 

I find the Instagram no copy rule a nuisance but rules is rules, I only wanted to get the logo onto Google to get some advertising for this worthwhile cause. 


Here is a Plastic free Margate logo instead of a ‘Plastic Free Minster’ logo


I got the image I wanted from their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=plastic%20free%20minster





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...