How are your new year resolutions going?

Mine are great 👍 I never made any! Yep I know I need to loose weight, if I could I would but I never shamed myself into setting unobtainable goals! I ain't going Vegan Veggie or any of the stupid fad  names they label you with as soon as you deviate from 'the norm'  what is NORMAL try Google for that and it comes up with one hundred and seventy five million results?
Abnormal only got twenty three million which in itself tells a story!
I don't really know why I am writing this post ? It is exactly one AM as I type this line, I have been in bed all day recovering from an emergency catheter change this morning. For those that don't know me I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis and my body has given up working! I cannot stand or walk, I have to be hoisted in and out of bed and get about in an electric wheelchair ♿. I am currently recovering from having a Baclofen pump inserted inside my body to administer drugs direct into my spine! I was to say the least concerned about having this pump inserted under the skin on my stomach and then the catheter fitted round my body once again under the skin and into my spinal cord!
Thinking about it and the actual reality were miles apart and the fact my legs are now tremor free and almost pain free make any fear I had well worth it!
Back to today and the blocked catheter! I woke up feeling uncomfortable but nothing new there then but by nine o'clock I got my wife to call the district nurse! I have lots of debris in my urine and the catheter had become blocked! The nurse was great and got here ten minutes after the out of hours service called her! Unfortunately it had taken them an hour from our phone call to her actually getting told to come and visit me! By the time she arrived I was in lots of pain and discomfort. My MultipleSclerosis then kicks in to overdrive and really wiped me out for the rest of the day! So a day in bed sleeping may sound like bliss to you but MS hit my with a day of severe fatigue!
 I could go on moaning about my day but I know you don't want to hear my woes. I only came on the blog  because I noticed that I have not updated anything yet this year😱
Still that's this update over and done with as I now feel tired enough to try and sleep.😄 Good night world I am going to try and feel well enough to actually get out of bed tomorrow !

2 comments:

  1. Hope you managed to get some sleep and that you are able to get about today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I slept ok! It's all good fun thanks😁

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...