Pulmonary embolism and pain management

 I have an awful lot going on with my health at the moment what with the lung 🫁 problems and my ongoing other health issues. My Multiple Sclerosis has decided that it wants to make life more difficult and my reflux problems are acute at the moment. I can only seem to be able to sleep sitting in my wheelchair 🦼 . Not as uncomfortable as that might actually sound. I am awaiting an appointment for an endoscopy but as with anything hospital related getting this done has become a comedy 🎭 of errors. The original request was made on the 30th of June but that evidently got lost but re emerged Friday last. The fact it was an urgent request is not on the radar of said appointment givers and despite two other urgent requests since I am still not any closer to getting my endoscopy 😮 

I’m not moaning but I am frustrated. Heather has the full weight of all these phone calls etc full upon her shoulders and it is gradually getting her down ☹️😔😞😒😩


Update I have got an appointment next Friday! Yippee. Wish me well 👍❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...