Holocaust Memorial Day (HMD) on 27 January

I am appalled by the figures on the radio about holocaust denial. I find it hard to believe the one single most horrific attempt to eradicate Jewish people simply because of their faith. There are many  aspects to why the German Nazi party wanted to murder Jews and to stop history being repeated we need to look at the past. I am not going into great detail here as there is so much information available, I just wanted to say that over six million Jews were slaughtered and some say these figures are woefully low, we need to remember that the horrors of the past happened because no one stopped it starting!
read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...