Hospital appointment and masks

I had an appointment to go to Canterbury hospital today. My catheter has been blocking a lot recently and it was decided to change size, the district nurse tried but the bigger one would not go into the smaller hole. I should explain that I have a supra-pubic catheter. I changed from urethral due to amount of infections and must say I am very pleased and now get lots less infections.  We arrived at the hospital early because there was so little traffic and when we went in we were wearing masks, the nurses asked would we like them to mask up, YES!  They explained from the 15th everyone will have to wear masks but until then they would do what the patient is comfortable. Personally I can’t see why wait eight days do it now. Well that was another day for me with Multiple Sclerosis. I hope your day has been okay. I’m going back to sleep I came to bed when I got home and am still tired, MS wears me out doing nothing so a trip to hospital has exhausted me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...