Another MS hug or inflammatory levels raised again

I had a difficult evening yesterday and my body reacts badly to stress but today has been a total wipeout.  I don’t normally sleep more than six hours but last night I managed nine. Heather woke me and I drank a cuppa took my tablets spurned the offer of breakfast and went straight back to sleep. Proper heavy sleep, only waking when disturbed by the Asda delivery man or Heather waking me to drink some water or in the case of one of my cups of tea spill it making an awful mess. 
I have just a few weeks ago finished antibiotics for high levels on my inflammatory markers whatever they are! I was sleeping eighteen hours a day. The question is do I shout or do I wait and see?  I have shouted to earl before and it was nothing and I have waited and been hospitalised so what do I do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...