Lazy day listening to Music

After four visits from the District Nuses in three days I am up and about today. Well about as I can be in my electric wheelchair. My wife Heather did boiled eggs and soldiers for lunch. Do any of you go through the daily "what do you fancy for lunch today moment"? Well today I was ready, normally its a daily game of 'no we had that on Friday' or 'no that means  going to the shop' but today I was primed  locked and loaded, I saw a tweet about the colour of proper free range eggs. So for the first time in living memory we decided without debate!!!

As it turned out we had eggs and bread butter but some othe staples necessitated a trip out to the shops. Well I kicked back in my wheelchair and selected Apple Music stuck my new headphones on and am still here two hours later!!! I took them off while we ate our afore mentioned lunch and a couple of other times to answer Heather's questions but I have had an enjoyable time just chilling listening to sounds with the laptop on my lap on a lap tray (where else would a laptop go?) I am currently listening to Joni Mitchell I have had a great few hours headphones on, one eye on the garden bird visting the feeders JUST CHILLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...