Snow ready

 Whilst I may now be wheelchair based I once had legs and a body that actually worked! Pre Multiple Sclerosis days I would love to be out there as a family snow ball fighting and sliding down slopes on the sledge. Yesterday Victoria our youngest daughter phoned to ask “have you got a sledge” Heather said “of course we have” Victoria turned to her two sons and told them “I told you Grandma would come up with the goods” evidently she had been trying to buy a sledge 🛷 online without success! She should have tried Grandma first she was offered not one but two. A circa 1960’s wooden one and a 1980’s plastic one  so in preparation for the forecast snow she came and collected both. I won’t be using them and I don’t think slipping and sliding in the snow is high on Heathers agenda for tomorrow. 

So the moral of this post is grandparents don’t ever throw anything away and children check with mum and dad when sledges are unavailable on Amazon Prime or on eBay at extortionate prices. Our sledge was bought at a boot fair for a fiver current price on eBay £100 to £200 happy sledding kids 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...