Black and white photography and Lightroom and Amateur Photographer magazine

 Last night as was reading this weeks AP ( Amateur Photographer) magazine in bed. Oh well I’ll own up, I read it in bed most nights! What was different last night was there is a whole section on black and white photography. Also there was mention of processing images in Lightroom. Well I’m never far from my iPad so I downloaded a free version of Lightroom and gave it a go. I have tried messing around with various apps to process my photos and I usually come up with the decision ‘life’s to short to learn how to use programs like photoshop’ but last night I linked with Lightroom and have been messing around with it most of the day. I’m back in bed writing this before I go to sleep still my Amateur Photographer magazine beside me, I have it on subscription, as soon as the first lockdown was announced I set my subscription up so I was safe in the knowledge I could get my copy without leaving the house 🏡 as most of you know I am in a wheelchair so having it delivered just makes so much sense. 

As I just said in the past I have not ‘messed’ with my photos,  I shoot jpeg. I detest photoshop and think heavily photoshopped images aren’t real photos but I may be weakening 🤣 I enjoyed playing with Lightroom 😱 Yes I know almost twenty years after getting my first digital camera 📷 I am actually using a tool other than cropping. And I intended to do it again today 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...