Buds appearing Spring is around the corner

 With all of the COVID-19 worries I have found it difficult to find anything positive to blog about but today as I sit here in my wheelchair staring out it feels like spring is on it’s way! The sun is shining and the sky is blue, the birds are busy flying in to visit the feeders and the buds are swelling on the small tree at the bottom of the garden. Yes Spring is on its way😁. As the saying goes ‘One swallow doesn’t make a summer’ one bud doesn’t make a spring.

We still have along way to go before I will say spring has sprung but it is definitely closer than it was a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...