COVID stupid questions from reporters

 I know it’s a news reporters job to as questions but honestly can you believe the absolute stupidity some of the TV news guys? “Minister when will lockdown end? Minister why are children not in school? Minister why can’t you answer my stupid questions?” Then the news editor digs up a stupid woman from the travel industry saying we don’t need to send people into hotels to isolate. Are the news programs all in league with stupid people who don’t get it. We are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. One that has killed two and a quarter MILLION people and more and more will die each day, yet still they want to ask for and end game. Get real stay safe and follow the guidelines and stop listening to the idiots on tv 📺 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...