Baclofen pump refilled

 Friday was stressful! A trip to UCHL https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ Getting my Baclofen pump refilled is a  twice yearly event, I had the operation to get it put in last February so almost a year ago 😲 time flies when you are living under pandemic conditions. The pump dispenses Baclofen directly into my spinal cord. I have Multiple Sclerosis and the Baclofen helps my body deal with spasticity. Multiple Sclerosis attacks the nervous system and to date there is no cure. The MS society is a great source of information and always searching for a cure. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...