The second day of lockdown my true love said to me

 “Do you want fish n chips”? Stupid question I always want fish n chips! As days go today was going from bad to worse and it wasn’t even lunch time. The veg box had been delivered the postman had been and the lift repair man was at the door. I had just got out of the shower and waiting to be dressed and Heather to hoist me into my wheelchair. I had thought today was Saturday but even Alexa knew it was only Friday so  that added to my confusion and despair, I wasn’t having a good day. It’s now mid afternoon and we have had our fish and chips with curry sauce, Heather went to Palm Bay Fish Bar read my Trip Advisor review here Cod and chips with curry sauce 😊👍.

I keep a journal 📔 most days I don’t write anything but I wrote Saturday as today’s date in today’s entry twice and as I said it is only Friday. The problem being now I am actually living through the day I thought I had lost. I don’t want to live in through this day but having thought it was gone I am slightly disappointed . My mind is elsewhere  and I’m not sure where it is.  Now to add to the problem I’m not sure That missing a day is a problem at all. I have just discovered voice dictation so this blog is mainly being written by voice and that in its self is Bizarre. When I was a boy even thought about typing by speech I would’ve been regarded as the Deranged. Buck Rogers was talking to Martians And firing laser guns I was flying around the space but now but now science fiction is every day life. 

The day I have lived through (Friday) has included a visit for the lift engineers.He came to fix an ongoing Fault with the door, he never fixed it But actually discovered what the fault is so has ordered some parts. We have had two orders delivered one by post and one by courier and also the veg box arrived from Nash Farm. Our fruit bowl  floweth over with apples and oranges 🍊 grapes 🍇 and grapefruit! And the fridge is full with vegetables 🌶 I can see Heather making more vegetable soup 🍜. One good thing that has happened today is ordering stuff on Amazon. Christmas presents to be posted And even a book for myself.  I’m getting better at this dictation I want to find it bizarre. So I apologise if this post is slightly disjointed but this could be the way forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...