Bored waiting for Americans to declare a new President

 After three days and no result am I wrong to be fed up with waiting for the end of this election? I cannot be the only person feeling this way. I know American is a big place but surely they can do better than this? And as for Trump he sounds pathetic and he is the purveyor of ‘fake news?’ His diatribe about stealing votes really makes him out to be a bad looser, he has become a spoilt kid or maybe an even more spoiled kid. I am not a lover of the way we vote here in the United Kingdom and would love to see a proportional vote system but the US voting style seems crazy to me. Well maybe we will get an answer tomorrow until then I am going to get some sleep 💤 nite folks 😴 sleep 💤 tight 🛌 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...