Close run thing but sense prevails

 I try and not be bothered by American politics but since Donald Trump appeared four years ago I have found it very difficult not too. I have been concerned that someone with such a scant grip on reality could have become the leader of the free world. From the very get go the man had a different view on the truth and what surprised me most was the American public lapped up his lies! Here is a link to his latest tirade https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/05/trump-record-lies-us-election

I find it amusing that Trump has yet to concede defeat😊 with Biden getting 290 against Trump only picking up 214 electoral college votes. Maybe it is a case of sour grapes our maybe he has trouble with the math, I think that what the Americans call counting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...