My safe place is music

 I love listening to music and it is my safe place. I am 65 years old and 60’s and 70’s music is my comfort blanket. I have just put the television on mute and am listening to Apple Music on the iPad. How do Apple get things so right no other laptop or small device ever seems to sound as good. I am sure other people must find music a comfort in these awful times. COVID-19 has turned our world upside down and anything that gives us a lift must be worth seeking out. I am listening to Rumours by Fleetwood Mac 🖥 my iPad has given my that giff I didn’t seek it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...