Catheter change

 It comes round with amazing rapidity, every four weeks. I cannot say it’s like clockwork but almost. I was due on Tuesday but no show same for Wednesday and Thursday. Friday meant a call to the nurses and yep I had been overlooked.๐Ÿ˜Š Late yesterday we got a call to say “be with you tomorrow “ and sure enough she turned up rang the door bell ๐Ÿ›Ž and it didn’t work ๐Ÿ™. She called from the car as she was already pushed for time could she fit me in on her way back. Goodness know why the door bell ๐Ÿ”” didn’t want to work but Heather checked it and it was fine ๐Ÿ˜ฏ! Well to cut a  long story short she came back about an hour later and all is fine. It’s been that sort of day. Nothing horrendous but lots of little things chipping away at our self confidence. 

Things like that wear a person down. With all the Covid crap it’s just knocking the corners off of the pair of us. I know we are all in this together but today has been hard. My multiple sclerosis hates stress and as a couple living under lockdown it has at times been stressful, today whilst trying to put some aftershave into the basket on our Tesco home delivery slot I managed to delete our order for next Friday. Sorting through that was stressful๐Ÿคฏ. Still a very nice man on the helpline managed to get a delivery slot for us for a couple of days later so eventually calm was restored. It’s been like that all day nothing going right but causing maximum aggravation and both of us have suffered mentally. People up and down the country are suffering mental health problems in these unusual times. And I will always advise anyone suffering with any health problems to seek medical assistance and if you are feeling depressed or you feel ‘low’ contact your doctors surgery. In these strange times it can feel as the world ๐ŸŒ is against you but it is nothing personal it dislikes everyone at the moment. I take antidepressants everyday and maintain they are the best two tablets I take each day so if I can seek help anyone can.๐Ÿ‘



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...