Time flies

It has been ten days since I last posted so first off an update on the plant’s,  Heather is watering everything daily and sometimes twice a day. The Geraniums have flowers and some Livingstone Daisies are  poking their heads above the compost. So all good in the flower department. Today has been a mixed bag. I woke up feeling naff and have slept most of the day waking only for fluids and chats to Hev. Now 10:45 pm and Heather wants to settle down for the night I am wide awake. So goodnight world let’s hope for a better tomorrow 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...