Save the world, the Coronavirus legacy.

Well maybe not all of it! But if Coronavirus Lockdown has taught us anything it is to be different. The same old same old ain’t necessarily the future same old. Things are going to be different. People have discovered that going to the office everyday just because that is how we have always done it that way don’t cut it now. Things are gonna change and in my mind that can only be a good thing. Just think of the fuel saving. Twenty percent less if you stay at home just for one day. I know things like season tickets for public transport muddy the water but if you drive in everyday the savings could be huge. The green brigade will be able to tell you the benefit to less pollution I am just a back of a fag packet calculations type of guy. I dream big, we have all seen the lack of pollution on television, pictures taken from space showing cities normally covered in smog are now smog free. That could be our future but people really have to want a different future. A greener cleaner future. One that actually cuts pollution, one that plans for a better tomorrow.

I don’t know the answers, I am not even sure I know the questions. But if we really think about the future we can make the past just that. A thing of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...