COVID-19 jab done

 Got a phone call yesterday and was jabbed today. We arrived a few minutes early to the church hall and was greeted at the door asked have we been in contact with anyone suffering from COVID or symptoms did we have a temperature etc then directed Inside to a receptionist. She had Heathers details but not mine but no problem we had a few questions and answers and I went from being the invisible man in a wheelchair to a man in a wheelchair waiting for my Covid jab. We went through to the church hall to find four lines of chairs laid out and a slick operation operating. Directed to the front line they removed a chair and asked a few more questions and most importantly which arm. We sat for a few minutes before a nice lady appeared said back in a second I need more vaccine. She reappeared seconds later I peeled back my cardigan to expose my arm and it was all over jab done and before I could replace my cardi she was doing Heather. Over and done with and back outside before the time we had been allotted. Heather had been told not to drive for fifteen minutes and we had both been told our arm may ache but take paracetamol if it did and expect to be contacted by the GP surgery again for the second dose in around twelve weeks 📆  👍❤️ Job done. Anyone who is feeling anxious there’s nothing to worry about. My arm don’t ache and Heather’s does so it seems a fifty fifty chance unlike the flu jab were we both hurt 😢. So get yer jab done we both had the Astra Zeneca vaccine 💉 if anyone is wondering 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...