Another Kirsty post on mental health

 This post is just to great not to get a mention’Top 4tips for Self Care‘ you can find it here :- https://www.kirstykellyphotography.com/post/top-4-tips-for-self-care

I have written about my own depression many times before I was so depressed once I deleted all of my years of posts on several blogs I used to write. Well five blogs can be counted as several can’t it? Depression or the Black Dog as Winston Churchill used to refer to it is more out in the open now but it still takes guts to admit you are suffering and seek help. 

Photo from google images

Kirsty has written several posts about mental health and I have enjoyed reading them on her blog https://www.kirstykellyphotography.com/blog
Her main income comes from her photography but her blog has adverts on it so if you see adverts on independent traders like her click on them to aid their income rather than going to google. I am sure indies can do with extra money. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...