Lilly Allen, just read My Thoughts Exactly the new book by Lilly Allen

Yep I have just finished a girlie book but that girl has got bigger ball's than a lot of blokes I have known. There was  a time a million years ago when I was really into music and it's excesses but Lilly has taken the whole fame thing to the end aWhen women share their stories, loud and clearly and honestly, things begin change - for the better.

nd back again and has been so honest in the pages that I believe her and I know it happened like she describes it. It is there warts and all. I am not going to spoil it and tell you about it you need to read this both men and women it will help straighten some of shit out, on the back page it reads
here is a link to her book 

Find her here on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...