No photography today. Must do better tomorrow

 My camera 📷 lay unloved in the cupboard today ☹️ I try and use it almost every day but today was my first full day home from hospital and I was weary. My visit had been very eventful for all the wrong reasons. I discovered I had a Pulmonary embolism a cyst and I even developed Pneumonia in there. Thank goodness I was in there! Photography to me is a very special therapy. It allows me to escape away from the trials and tribulations of everyday life, it’s pure escapism. I love slowing down and waiting whether it’s trying to get a photo of a bird out of the window, I have a wheelchair and there’s steps down to our garden so window photography it’s then for me. Heather gets me photos of the flowers she grows form. I play around with them, I just crop or convert to black and white. I don’t like photoshop as in my mind it’s messing up the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments but please don’t spam me.

Litter litter everywhere can’t anyone use a bin

 I was in my wheelchair recently passing a paper shop and a man came out of the shop cigarette pack in hand, he peeled the cellophane off an...